المواضيع منذ آخر زيارة لي
المواضيع التي لم يتم الرد عليها
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
صفحة 1 من اصل 1 • شاطر •
Dear Libyan Scholarship Students,
The purpose of the message is to provide you with an update about the transition of the management of the Libyan North-American Scholarship program for the United States.
CBIE formally resumed the management of the scholarship program on February 1st, 2010. CBIE has been working closely with the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research in Libya, the Libyan Embassy and the Cultural Section in Washington DC to ensure a smooth transition.
We understand that there are many outstanding issues and all parties are working very hard to ensure that urgent needs are identified and addressed in a timely manner. Please note the following important points about the transition phase of your scholarship:
• The February Monthly Living Allowances were paid by the Cultural Section in Washington DC.
• The Cultural Section in Washington DC is also working with students who have reimbursement requests for past accounts.
• No changes have been made to your health insurance.
• CBIE has not received all your files from the Cultural Section. We expect to complete the transfer of files in the next few days.
CBIE’s role in the management of your scholarship in Canada will include the following:
• Placement in English Language, Academic and Postgraduate Medical programs in the United States.
• Close academic monitoring of your studies to ensure success in your studies and timely completion of your program of study.
• Student support services including travel arrangements, health insurance, and counseling.
• Financial management, including payment of allowances, eligible expenses, tuition fees and health insurance premiums.
• Communication with students and with the Ministry on all matters related to the Libyan Scholarship Program in the United States.
• Communication with the institutions in the United States on your behalf and to promote the Libyan Scholarship Program in the United States.
When communicating with CBIE, we ask that you respect the following simple steps which will assist CBIE in expediting your request:
• Communicate your request by email to your Academic Manager (see below).
• Include your CBIE student number in your correspondence.
• Communicate your message in English.
• Do not send the same message repeatedly to several members of our staff.
• Plan in advance and allow time for the processing of your case.
Finally, below is a list of “Who to Contact at CBIE”. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this transition phase. We are excited to have this opportunity to work with you and to help you to achieve your educational objectives in the United States.
Best wishes for success in your studies.
Ms. Kemale Pinar
Director, US Operations
Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE)
1550-220 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1P 5Z9
Tel: 613-237-4820 Ext. 254
Who to Contact at CBIE
Medical Doctors in the United States:
James McCallum, Program Administrator, email@example.com
Academic Managers by State:
• Students attending institutions in Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawai’i, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Nebraska, Wyoming, Kansas, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa
Sarah Levinson, Academic Manager — firstname.lastname@example.org
• Students attending institutions in Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Missouri
Deidre Serrano, Academic Manager — email@example.com
• Students attending institutions in Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin
Eric Sonnenberg, Academic Manager --- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Students attending institutions in Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, District of Columbia, New Hampshire, Vermont
Francesca Alesi, Academic Manager --- email@example.com
• Students attending institutions in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, Virginia, Louisiana, Arkansas
Aseel Elborno, Academic Manager --- firstname.lastname@example.org
- عضو إداره
- وسام الإدارة
- وسام الؤسس
عدد المساهمات : 640
نقاط : 11767
نقاط السٌّمعَة : 493
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/01/2010
can i contact wite u from my email and help me ?
- موفد مشارك
- عدد المساهمات : 23
نقاط : 5360
نقاط السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/01/2010
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى